Water Mitigation Technician - Location: New Braunfels Texas
We are looking for a capable and reliable Water Mitigation Technician to join our team. You’ll take direction from the project manager to help prepare job sites, load and unload construction materials, remove debris, assist team members, and perform any other general labor needed to get the job done right. You should be great at following instructions, with a can-do attitude. If you’re looking for good pay, flexible hours, and a job you can take pride in that lets you do something different every day, apply now!
- Boarding up windows
- Placing tarp on roofs
- Placing temporary fixes until our reconstruction team can come in
- Debris removal
- Regularly lift and carry up to 75lbs.
- Ability to be on call once or twice a month
- Ability to travel in and out of town
- Water Mitigation certification
- Other certifications a plus
- Multilingual a plus
- Valid driver license and clean driver record a plus
- Must be in good physical health to be able to meet medical clearance requirements
Construction Field Technician - Location: New Braunfels Texas
We’re a local builder hiring a dependable and capable general laborer to join our fantastic team. The work involves site prep, loading, unloading equipment, clearing debris, helping out your team members, and any other tasks needed or directed by the project foreman. Job seekers should take pride in their work, show up every day with a positive attitude, and enjoy working on a team. If you’re looking for a job with good pay, flexible hours, and lots of variety, start your application today.
- Help your team with all stages of the build to make sure that the job is done as efficiently as possible
- Follow all health and safety guidelines to ensure you and your team members are free from injury
- Take away any remaining tools, trash, and building materials once construction is complete to ensure a clean work site
- Support tradespeople and heavy equipment workers to complete the plumbing, electrical, roofing and any other aspect of the project
- Remove any trash, debris or hazardous materials from the area to prep the site before construction begins
- Stack and prep all of the tools and building materials that are needed for a project in order to keep everything organized
- Finish carpentry
- Finish Piping
- Needs to be good at following directions and complete tasks, both independently and on a team
- Candidates who have experience using construction equipment such as forklift, power tools, and hand tools highly preferred
- Our crew members must be physically able to do the work with reliable hand-eye coordination and balance
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
- Should have general knowledge of building and construction, but we are willing to provide training
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination, good balance, and have the physical strength to be able to do the work
- Some experience using construction equipment, forklift, hand tools, and power tools highly preferred
- Have your own tools
- Clean driving record
Reconstruction Estimator/Project Manager - Location: New Braunfels Texas
Our busy company is seeking an experienced Restoration Estimator / Project Manager to join our team of construction professionals. We need someone with strong math skills and excellent communication skills to write proposals, cost estimates, and detailed takeoffs on restoration projects. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience in the restoration industry, in estimating / project management. In this position you will be writing estimates and running projects. We offer extremely competitive salary and above industry standard bonuses/commissions. Estimators have the potential to make 6 figures annually! If you are looking to work alongside some of the best in the industry and want to make great pay while doing it, then please apply today!
- Maintain communication with adjusters, TPA’s, Clients, and team members (Project Coordinator, Foreman, Operations manager, etc.…).
- Constant communication with management and team.
- Profitability of projects.
- Create accurate scope of work within estimate guidelines and determine the amounts of labor and materials necessary to complete the work.
- Need ability to create accurate floor plans and sketches on Xactimate.
- Create and adhere to acceptable budgets and work orders.
- Provide and maintain the project schedule and work with coordinators, foremen and management to ensure work is completed on time.
- Identify project issues and present solutions when additional resources are needed.
- Proficient with permits and knowledgeable with local building codes.
- Manage and oversee project production.
- Oversee company vehicle cleanliness, and maintenance for assigned team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comply with company policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards.
- Review project plans and specifications for completeness
- Review and procure bonds and insurance as required
- Create and develop work orders off estimate packages for projects.
- Recruit and maintain communication with subcontractors and vendors
- Obtain bids from vendors and subcontractors and negotiate prices
- Submit estimates within timelines set in company guidelines.
- Perform site inspections and gather all necessary information, documentation, photos, measurements, to prepare an accurate scope and submit to carriers and clients.
- Communicate bid information to subcontractors as needed.
- Review and analyze estimated vs. actual costs and make sure budget meets company expectations.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with clients, adjusters, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Ensure that we have the proper coverage from subcontractors on each project
- Review work orders with foreman, superintendent and or project manager.
- Ensure that quotes provided by subs are honored and the timeline of quote expiration is managed.
- Ensure that subs are aware of (and commit to) the project schedule.
- Identify, track and negotiate change orders
- Attaining final payments and deductibles
- Setting the customers payment expectations up front
- Collecting deposits and draws
- Following project draw schedules
- Communicating throughout the job with schedules, progress, selections, changes and change orders
- Secure signed Contracts, Work Authorizations, Certificate of Completion and Certificate of Satisfaction from customer.
- Manage all warranty activities
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction
- Educate customers on construction process.
- Closing out files in CRM upon job completion.
- Project Planning
- Identify and document project scope of work.
- Obtain customer and client agreement on scope and estimate.
- Review budgets.
- Ensure proper permits are acquired
- Project Execution
- Create project schedule and timeline.
- Identify and qualify subcontractors and resource providers.
- Negotiate terms and set expectations.
- Plan, organize, and manage crews and subcontractors.
- Schedule all subcontractors and material suppliers
- Ensure all work performed complies with the plans, specifications, local codes, and requirements of the scope of work.
- Communicate with and assist Payroll and Human Resources with payroll and employee issues.
- Participate in Daily, Weekly, and Monthly meetings in accordance with company policy, including but not limited to safety meetings, Daily huddles, weekly production meetings, monthly performance team performance reviews and any other team meeting.
- Must expand and maintain local area clientele to refer losses. Clientele is primarily insurance adjusters, homeowners, or business owners. Restoration Estimator / Project Manager expected annual revenue is approximately $1.5M- $3M per year.
- Serve as primary contact with clients, adjusters, and consultants
- Scope development, negotiation and agreements with customers and vendors.
- Coordinate after hours emergency services as directed, including board-ups, water damage, fire and smoke damage and vandalism (If applicable)
- Consistently identify potential site hazards (asbestos, lead paint, mold, etc.) – (If Applicable)
- Must conduct oneself professionally and with courtesy at all times. Must be proactive conveying information and be immediately responsive to requests for information
- Apply industry TPA Program standards and ensure compliance with requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of customer service, principles, and practices
- Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines
- Attention to detail and keen sense of safeguarding other people’s property and information
- 3 plus years experience in Construction Restoration estimating and project management.
- Residential estimating experience in excess of $50,000 and Commercial estimating experience up to $100,000
- Xactimate Intermediate training class preferred.
- Understanding of MSDS Data sheets, and applicability to jobs
- Extensive Customer Service experience
- Advanced Microsoft offices skills, experience with Xactimate
- Professional demeanor and appearance, excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to work well with others, maintain professional interaction with co-workers and vendors.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills